The following is a legally binding contract between Bid Ninja LLC, owner of http://bid-ninja.com, hereinafter referred to as “Company” and you the user, hereinafter referred to as “Customer”. This contract reviews Customer’s rights to the use of and access to Company’s software application and the data contained therein, hereinafter referred to as “Product”. Your use of the Product constitutes your agreement to the below terms and conditions. BY ACCESSING THE PRODUCT, YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS. YOU ALSO AGREE TO REVIEW THIS AGREEMENT PERIODICALLY TO BE AWARE OF MODIFICATIONS TO THE AGREEMENT, WHICH MODIFICATIONS COMPANY MAY MAKE AT ANY TIME. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS WILL BE DEEMED YOUR CONCLUSIVE ACCEPTANCE OF ANY MODIFIED AGREEMENT. COMPANY AGREES TO GRANT, AND THE CUSTOMER OF THE PRODUCT AGREES TO ACCEPT, A NONEXCLUSIVE LICENSE TO USE THE APPLICATION UNDER THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. THE PRODUCT IS LICENSED TO YOU IN BROWSER-BASED FORM ONLY. THIS IS A LICENSE AGREEMENT AND NOT AN AGREEMENT FOR SALE.
Except as is otherwise specifically provided herein, this License permits you only to access the Product on your browser from a computer that is owned, leased, or otherwise controlled by you. You may not share materials that you have searched, viewed or browsed from with any third party. The Customer of the Product shall be subject to all of the terms of this License Agreement, whether or not the Customer was the purchaser.
2. Use and Resale Prohibitions
The Product is copyrighted under the U.S. Copyright laws and Company owns the copyright to the Product. Other than as stated in this License Agreement, you may not copy, print, modify, remove, delete, augment, add to, publish, transmit, sell, resell, download, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the Product, in whole or in part, and you may not aid or permit others to do so. The unauthorized use or distribution of copyrighted or other proprietary content is illegal and could subject the purchaser to substantial money damages. Customer will be liable for any damage resulting from any violation of this License Agreement, including any infringement of copyrights or proprietary rights.
3. No Transfer
This license is not transferable by the Customer unless such transfer is approved in advance by Company.
Product is designed to provide accurate and authoritative information in regard to the subject matter covered. Company does not guarantee that the information contained within the Product is error-free or warrant that the Product will meet your requirements or that the operation of the Product will be uninterrupted or error-free. The Product is provided as is without warranty of any kind, either express or implied or statutory, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk as to the results and performance of the application is assumed by you. In no event will Company be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages and damages for lost money arising out of the use of the Product or the inability to use it. The entire liability of Company shall be limited to the amount actually paid by you for the license.
5. General Coupon and/or Sale Terms of Service
- Coupons and Sales are valid for limited periods only. Bid-Ninja reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon or sale at any time.
- Customer’s account must in good standing at time of coupon use.
- Coupon codes are non-transferable.
- Coupon offers will not be valid until applied to the qualifying item(s).
- Use of any coupon or sale price implies you have read, understand, and agree to all of above terms.
6. Additional Terms of Service for Specific Coupon Codes and Sales
- Coupons above may only be used by Bid-Ninja customers with at least one existing Bid-Ninja recurring monthly, quarterly, or yearly subscription, as of September 8, 2016.
- Coupons above apply only to “additional” recurring subscriptions.
- The discounted recurring rate for additional Bid-Ninja subscriptions will be valid as long as all existing subscriptions, as of September 8, 2016, also remain active. If you cancel an existing subscription, all new discounted subscriptions will also be cancelled.
7. Bid-Ninja Penny Sale Terms of Service
- For New Bid-Ninja Customers, only. A new customer is defined as someone who has not had a paid Bid-Ninja subscription within 90 days prior to using the coupon code or sale price.
- The price for each subscription is just ONE PENNY for the first five days, after which you will be re-billed at $39.99 per month for each subscription, until canceled (see how to cancel my Bid-Ninja paid subscription here).
8. Bid-Ninja Rollback Pricing Terms of Service
- For New Bid-Ninja Customers, only. A new customer is defined as someone who has not had a paid Bid-Ninja subscription within 90 days prior to using the coupon code or sale price. This term of service may be waived if a customer would like to purchase a second bundle at the “Rollback Pricing.” For example, if a customer is subscribed to a bundle to Bid-Ninja for QuiBids and would like to add a bundle to Bid-Ninja for DealDash, he/she may do so at the “Rollback Pricing.”
- The price for the “Rollback Bundle” subscription is just $49.99 per month until canceled (see how to cancel my Bid-Ninja paid subscription here).
9. Your Use of the Application Constitutes Your Agreement to the Above Terms and Conditions.